Our goal over the next five years at DJ Cool Freight Pty Ltd is to continue to minimize waste and reduce our carbon foot print, while maximizing efficiency, through the following key steps:
1) Recycling our used tyres, rather then putting them into land fill.
2) Recycling used oil, coolant, and other vehicle lubricants.
3) Through the use of current R22 refrigeration gas in all refrigeration units.
4) Driver education in relation to driving efficiently to reduce emissions.
5) Sustaining economic growth, so as to be able to acquire vehicles with the highest and current emission standards.
We have to date been achieving, and will maintain, our first four goals, and
with careful planning and confident management, we will achieve all five.
David Wilson (Director).
“We have been dealing with DJ Coolfreight for many years. They are the most efficient freight company we have ever worked with. They are 100% reliable and will bend over backwards to find a way to facilitate any unusual pick up or delivery. We are very lucky to have such a fantastic service in our area. Congratulations Dave & Annie Wilson and all the team at DJ Coolfreight on your dedication to customer service.”
DJ Cool Freight
PO Box 195
Phone: 0408 587 211
"DJ Coolfreight have been an integral part of my business for the last 8 years. They have freighted my product all over Australia on time, every time. My business relies on reliable transport to get my live product to market. DJ Coolfreight never miss, and their communication with your customers is great!” Andy Baker, Pambula